Ready to make a difference?
We believe that everyone—no matter what your age or experience—has something important to contribute. Check out the ways you can get involved.
Join our Facebook group. Here you can connect with like-minded people and learn about events and group activities.
Join a committee. Our committees meet in person to develop strategies, research issues, and plan events. To date, we have 13 committees that cover a variety of topics, including:
+ Affordable Care Act / Obamacare
+ Civil Rights
+ First Amendment Rights
+ Government Reform
+ Gun Control
+ LGBT+ Rights
+ Russian Interference
+ Teens in Action
+ Women’s Rights
Be a leader! Have an interest in leadership? Great! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you want to be involved. We need people for these specific roles: Secretary and Treasurer.
Not into technology? You can still be involved!
We’re looking for motivated people to take on some of these roles:
- Lead a phone drive. We need people to organize friends, family, and Indivisible members to call our Members of Congress about important issues.
- Help us collect postcards around northeast Ohio to deliver to Senators Portman and Brown and President Trump.
- Deliver postcards to Senator Portman’s office.
- Help us raise money to support progressive causes threatened by Trump’s agenda.
- Help us analyze proposed legislation and develop strategies.
- Write an op-ed piece for the local newspaper.
- Write a blog post on a topic you’re passionate about. Share your story here!
Still not sure how you want to participate?
E-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll help you figure it out! Please complete the Indivisible Participation Form below to let us know what issues you’re interested in (we promise not share your information). Once you’ve done that, we’ll contact you to see how you want to contribute.